Threat Hunting Workshop
Incident response should be at the top of every organization’s cybersecurity strategy.
- Laptop with Administrative access & Virtualbox installed
- Total of 30 GB space & at least 8 GB of RAM
- It is assumed that the participants are already aware of the key terms and concepts related to cyber security.
- The training focuses on real use cases of incident response using tools, deep process discussions, or similar level of content.
TARGET AUDIENCESecurity analysts, incident managers, practitioners or anyone interested in learning about incident response. Our goal is to teach you how to effectively respond to incidents and hunt for threats to improve your organizational security posture.
Topics will be covered
- Introduction to Malware
- Introduction Malware Tools
- Intoduction Honeynet, Honeypot and online tools
- Malware Analysis
- Android Malware
- Windows Malware
- Linux Malware
- Incident investigation tools and techniques
- Common techniques employed by adversaries
- How to follow a chain of command rules that apply in digital forensics
About Trainer :
Ade Yoseman Putra is a researcher & also a Co-Founder of Security Just Illusion(non-profit organization information security). He has more than 7 years’ experience in information security, with experience in cert (computer emergency response team). Besides that, he has experience as security consultant in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia (2014). Ade was a finalist/3rd Team Winner for Cyberlympics Asia-Australia (2012) www.cyberlympics.org. He was an Information Security Trainer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Indonesia, and he has spoken at Black Hat Asia 2017 Arsenal in Singapore. Ade is also the founder of Security BSides Indonesia. BSides is open security conference in the world Some of his contributions to owasp include being trainer in OWASP KL DAY 2016, University Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, and an OWASP Indonesia (Jakarta) Chapter Leader. He helped organize owasp risk rating management @owasp summit London England 2017 remotely. He was an OWASP volunteer (owasp risk rating management project leader) and keynote speaker @ Taiwan International Information Security Organization Summit 2017 OWASP DAY TAIWAN 2017.
Rehaj Rahim is a Director & Co-Founder at Beagle Security and Appfabs. OWASP Kerala Chapter Lead, Author of “Effective Python Penetration Testing” DevSecOps Evangelist, Developer of PenQ (Security Testing Browser Bundle). Project Lead OWASP SecureTea, Mozilla Firefox Add-ons Developer. You can reach out to him on Twitter @rejah_rehim